The process of learning music through this course provides an avenue for the child & parent to bond together. They attend lessons together with an assigned teacher & learn how to work" with each other at home. This is a useful tool for parents in helping to create a positive music-centric environment that is filled with love, joy & encouragement.
1. Weekly group lessons of 45 minutes.
1. To provide a fundamental grasp of violin technique
2. To develop aural awareness for quality tone production
3. To focus on posture so as to build a sound foundation for future advanced violin techniques
1. Minimum age of 4 years
2. Participation of a parent during the lesson is compulsory
3. Both parent and child must own each a violin at the commencement of the course